On the main floor, from a healing point of view, watch the timer for Thrash http://www.wowdb.com/spells/131996 and top the current tank off before the boss gets this Thrash buff that causes him to hit the tank 3 times at once. Remember tanks will be swapping.
If cackled to one of the panda platforms:
- Heal the people going with you via hots while flying especially tank.
- Use fear ward priests.
- Eat as many orbs as possible and you will leave the platform at full mana.
- Be really agressive with the healing eg. flash heal, PW:shield, HoT while playing pacman
- Death Blossom - /focus the panda and watch for the cast of this. Use damage reduction cooldowns while running behind a pillar
This fight has a high dps requirement in order to make it smooth. How healers can help with dps:
1) On main floor, do your best dps rotation until the adds come out. Its the adds that cause most of the raid damage, so there is not much to heal until then.
2) After returning from the platform you will have the Fearless buff http://www.wowdb.com/spells/118977
Take advantage of the 60% damage increase to help dps down the adds on the sides before getting back in the safe zone, but watch peoples health. This could be a good time for healers to pop damage boosts eg. holy priests to go chakra: chastise, druids pop Heart of the wild etc.